Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The trip to 49's

Dear Vana'diel,

Well I got redmage to 75. that makes 3 mage jobs now. I decided that it was time to expand my horizans and lvl a mele job. after much thought i picked warrior it seems to be the red mage of Meles. Well i decided to hit the ground running on that but first i need sub jobs ready.I know I know right now the level cap is 75 and lvl 37 should be acceptable but......... SE is raising the level to 99 so I got to get rdy early. I looked at my 3 75's right now WHM BLM and RDM since I got sch 62 a while back all my mage subs are covered except for one. so nin was the first job i lvld from 37-49 after that i hit drk which is now 45. when that hits 49 im gonna lvl pld for an interesting rdm sub. then its time to hit the war subs i chose my path to be sam, thf, dnc, mnk(well maybe Mnk). well by the time I get all those lvl'd then im gonn hit the ground running full steam with war this gonna be interesting to see were I get the time to lvl all those so wish me luck.

Sincerely,
Atlanray

P.S.This first increase to lvl 80 is less then a month away so i may take break from subjob leveling to level whm,rdm,blm to lvl 80

No comments:

Post a Comment